View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Super Hero Draft Cards...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
HAIL HYDRA 1,000

Red Skull (with the Cosmic Cube)
Madame Hydra
Baron Von Strucker
Bodyguards x4
Hired Guns
Hydra Agents x3
Definitely one of my favorites!
My other 1,000 point stand by is:

CLASSIC X-MEN
Professor X
Beast
Angel
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Iceman

There's a Brotherhood counter I really like, but it's mostly full of unreleased stuff. Fantastic Four is, of course, another 1,000 point standby:

FANTASTIC FOUR
Mister Fantastic
Invisible Woman
Thing
Human Torch

Some others ...

GODS OF FEAR
Darkseid
Solomon Grundy
Sinestro

TEAM INSANE
Joker
Harley Quinn
Poison Ivy
Deadpool
Green Goblin

KINGPIN'S CREW
Elektra
Bullseye
Hand Ninja x3
Kingpin
Penguin
Body Guard x4

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.