View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I'd like to eventually get the Excel/Publisher system more user friendly so others can use it, but it isn't quite there yet. It's a pain to set up and maintain, though actually using it is pretty simple. I think allskulls was going to try it out but I haven't heard back how it went.
Sorry, I hadn't got back to you. I just upgraded to Office 2007 and I opened up the files to see what I can do but I haven't spent much time with it yet. It does seem like it would be pretty simple once I dive into it. A tutorial would help the process
No problem. I've fixed a lot of things since I sent you a copy, so I can send a newer one. I'll try to write up a tutorial, too.