View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2008, 05:10 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Just_a_Bill's RotV-box Heroscape Collection Storage Syst

I thought I was OCD. The Rock box looks familiar, but beyond that, well, just WOW.

(I also recently gave up on my earlier system of keeping all of the same terrain in one MS box, as I have found that game days--I am usually the one that does all the maps ahead of time at the game store--I want to have exactly one MS set in one MS box, so that I can more quickly assemble maps from the BoV. Also, others that show up early can be handed a MS box and a BoV print-out and go to work, without having to share boxed, etc.)

I miss when my sets looked more like yours (though never as organized--and labeled--my OCD sense are just tingling...). But I have enjoyed doing the public game days without having to invite everyone over to my house, so it has been worth it.

Blue Dane brings all the figures--using a very excellent tackle box system that now requires the largest rolling suitcase I've ever seen to hold them--but it remarkably ordered. I'm thinking I need to graduate to some tackle boxes for my own figures. Though your baggy system is sweet. Maybe tackle boxes plus little labeled baggies--oooh--that sounds just right....

Thanks for the tour, J_a_B. Very,very nice set up.