View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2021, 11:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME Development : Stage 1 - Rough Draft Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
I'll take Cave Troll.

EDIT: I realized that I am an immense dumbass, that figure is already in playtesting. I think I'll take Merry and Pippin. Those two should work together and they'll be rather "minor" in the grand scheme of things compared to the other heroes.
OP updated for Merry, Pippin, & the Cave Troll (I marked it finished by fellowship).

For Merry & Pippin, there's some chance there's a general 'hobbit' power so if someone else grabs Frodo & Sam it would be helpful for you and them to collaborate on thoughts along that line.