View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2019, 10:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Margloth's Ex-Hero Ramblings Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That being said, I'm not going to cast a vote here as I'm not sure if I'll ever pick up a Godzilla figure or print out the card. So those who are for sure going to be investing money into it should have more say then me in how he's executed. Then if one day I decided to get the figure and card, I'll just get whatever you guys settled on.
This is me 100%

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.