View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2023, 11:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Washington/Oregon

There is an MVMvMVM this weekend, on Sunday, up on Big Lake (Mount Vernon). It starts at noon but doors open at eleven. I apologize for the late notice on the site, I haven't exactly been off vacation here.

Also, I think this is actually more relevant to post here in it's reality, there are two more MvMs in the works. It's truly going to be monthly here for, well, a couple months. There is another MvM on January 2nd, same basic details except that one is normal and HeroScape focused whereas the one this weekend is actually non-HeroScape focused. Wild, I know. I swear it won't just be Dominion focused, either. The third one in the works is after that one at some point.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN