View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:03 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Thanks Keglo. Took a little work, but worth it I think. The building kit with the domed arches was only like $28, and the ruins pieces with the tile floors was about the same or a little less cost. It's mostly time gluing them and painting/ varnishing them.

My buddy Chris is crazy obsessive with terrain. He already has a bunch, but his Dwarven Forge stuff just came in. He still has to paint it, but it looks pretty darn sweet.
Holy crap balls, that Dwarven Forge stuff looks sweet indeed! That must have cost about a bazillion dollars!
-
-
-

Yeah Keglo, he has a problem...he keeps buying really cool stuff

Here is a quote from him in his thread in our wargaming group's Facebook page, under the pictures of the Dwarven Forge stuff.

"One day, when I have a big enough table set up, and since I've backed a few of their kickstarters, I could literally have a dungeon, leading to a mountainous/rocky area, leading to a cavern system, to the sewers, to a village, and up to the castle. Epic is the only word for that...well, maybe obsessive or crazy also...but epically obsessive crazy! "

He's like the kid on the block that had all the coolest toys, and you were friends with him

@TREX

Here's a review/preview of the Ulterior Motives set for Frostgrave. It's currently on Nickstarter. I backed it at Wizard 2 to get the cards and the resin pieces. This is more of a pre-order, and will ship in June.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon