View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:30 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Dream Girl
Spoiler Alert!
this is not disimilar to my own write-up for her:

DREAM GIRL
[spoiler]NAME = DREAM GIRL

SECRET IDENTITY = NURA NAL

SPECIES = NALTORIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEGIONNAIRE
PERSONALITY = .

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = .

PREMONITION
If you win initiative, choose an opponent. You may look at all Order Markers on the cards that the chosen opponent controls.

PRECOGNITIVE DEFENSE
Instead of rolling defense dice normally you may roll X defense dice. X is equal to the number of order markers on this card plus number of skulls rolled by the attacking figure. When using Precognitive Defense, all shields count as 2 shields.

FLYING SYMBOL
So far using order markers on their cards in their powers has kind of been the Legion’s “gimmick” with figures like Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl, and Brainiac 5.How do you all feel about that continuing to be a theme? My Dream Girl draft was made with the idea of being able to save one of those precious order markers if you lose initiative and realize something bad is about to go down, but that also mitigates a bit of the unique gameplay the faction has going.
Yep, I like that addition to the Premonition power. I don't like the counterstrike as her defense as that really doesn't fit her. I also like the personality you chose for her (I couldn't think of the right one at the time).