View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Invitation

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Wow you guys are awesome! Thank you so much! Lets keep em coming!

and yes @L0B5T3R I do plan on doing more C3G. I have no figures myself, and I'll be honest I'm not really converted to it yet..so the videos will mainly be for playtests with my friend @Tiranx ...who has recently become a more active playtester for C3G.
That could change the more you play with Tiranx...besides C3G figures are cheap. I started with a $20 order that netted me about 30 figures. We also highly encourage proxy's since the Superman figure we chose for x card was one of only 30 superman figures. You can even spend playtesting points and ask someone in the art department...(like me) to change the targeting window with your figure.

Sorry for the sidetrack but I enjoy you playtesting videos and thank they are valuable for not only new players trying to learn strategy but also for evaluators to see if the figure played the way it was intended when played by someone not stuck in the weeds designing it. Sometimes obvious things aren't so obvious to fresh eyes.
I appreciate the kind words and I'm glad you consider my videos a valuable resource...that makes me happy inside and yes I'm sure I'll get more involved woth C3G...especially if I start getting more requests for C3G or more video playtests.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22