View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Lazy Orang's Classic Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I like the idea of what your doing here. On a separate note, I would call each of them something other than "The Book of" to keep them from being confused with the official releases. In HOSS, they use "The Holocron of" and in HOF they use "The Chronical of" Otherwise very cool. Also, I love your Ulixes card. Frenzied little devil thats got to get him some blood.
edit: added a quote from @Dad_Scaper
Quote:
C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !
Ah, didn't know it was under unofficial copyright - thanks! They're Tomes now.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================