View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2012, 01:18 PM

Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker Ace_of_Spades knows what's in an order marker
Re: Superfrog's Customs - Mariedan added 7/6 - Feedback Want

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossman View Post
Guran Demt is pretty good. I don't like the "Scrappy" power because it happens outside the regular order of play and can potentially let you make four attacks before anyone has revealed order markers. I'd drop that particular power. The rest looks good to me.
I disagree. I think Scrappy is a neat idea. It does cause problems though. Maybe make it an X activated power? Leave out the colored wording to your preference.

Scrappy
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Guran Demt, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on Guran Demt's Army Card to use Scrappy. Roll one attack die for each small or medium figure engaged with Guran Demt, one at a time. If you roll a skull, that figure receives one unblockable wound.

I think Shooting Spree needs a different name or just make it DW7K's Rapid Fire Special Attack. I don't like the 4 attack limit, but if he had height + attack glyph + Taelord, it could be unstoppable. That's why making it a SA would fix that problem.

Never draw fire; it irritates everyone around you.
~Murphy's Laws of Combat