View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2015, 01:03 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Suggestions for the Online Heroscape Organizers

I didn't realize my run with Taro was being discussed. I definitely payed for it my first match with him but I managed to roll right over a mostly melee army in my second match because of him. He's definitely overpriced but can actually do well when the stars align (all normal attack melee) and you have high enough point totals that space is a bigger limiter than price. I don't suspect either vegie or I will draft him for our upcoming and respective final match this season.

I should mention I was also the one who brought in the Bloodburst Thrall who I'd be shocked if he doesn't see more play down the road. I'd go as far to call him the new work horse of the thrall army (I think I did well that season), so I think it's more of a matter of people coming around to playing a thrall army again than anything else.

As far as glyphs go, I'll go out and say Ulaniva (one I also perpetually get wrong) and Kelda have never bothered me as glyphs. They're something you need to build around a little more to get going and it provides incentive to play with heroes and unique figures who otherwise have their challenges. Sure it can be crushing when secured in the right army, but at least it's not something like Astrid which is crushing in almost every army. I get confused whenever I see one of those in the pool.