View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Commisioning a Custom - Nessie, my first try

OK, now I'd like to try my own hand at a custom but unfortunately don't have Photoshop. Therefore, once again I seek the help of my great customizing friends willing to make up an official looking Army Card for me.

I just won a Horrorclix "Nessie" on ebay and can't wait to get her involved. Not only do I think she'll fit in great in Garada's Hellboy-scape, but I tried to design her to battle with Hi's Namor as well. Never mind that she is a perfect fit for classic Heroscape. Therefore, I invite a Hellboy style card, a generic Grey Owl designed Marvel card, or even a classic (Aquilla most likely) card.

When I designed the Specials, I tried to combine the powers given to her by her Horrorclix creators (on that card) with the nature of the Loch Ness legend.

So here it goes, somebody please create a card for me and even more importantly, provide feedback so that I can get some community input.

NESSIE

SEA MONSTER
UNIQUE HERO
BEAST
TRICKY
HUGE 9

LIFE: 6
MOVE: 4
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 5
DEFENSE: 4

CARRY
Before moving Nessie, choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Nessie. After you move Nessie, place the chosen figure adjacent to Nessie.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Nessie attacks, she may attack one additional time.

SNACK BITE
Each time Nessie destroys a figure, you may remove a wound marker from this Army Card. Nessie can only use Snack Bite once per round and cannot Snack Bite destructible objects.

SUBMERSIBLE LEGEND
Nessie does not have to stop her movement when entering a water space. When completely in water, Nessie may double her remaining available move allowance. Add 2 to Nessie’s defense when she is completely in water.

Last edited by Matt Helm; March 24th, 2009 at 09:30 AM.