View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2007, 04:09 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
I think they're a little too awkward, more of a really special attack for Iskra than anything else. The biggest problem I have with them is that Iskra doesn't get any sort of bonding with them. At the start of a round, how do you place markers? You can't do 1 Iskra 2/3 Rechets because you've lost an entire round if she fails. 3 Iskra will help ensure they go out, but you don't really get to use them then. Really, without some kind of Rechet bonding on Iskra, I see these guys as one of those units like Morsbane where all the time you waste trying to get their special to work would be better spent using other units.
Ooooo that's a very good point. Placing order markers is nigh impossible with these 2 units. Wow, their ranking in my mind went really far down. She can easily fail her roll too cause its a 12+. Most likely u'd need the order markers on her to make sure they drop, but then of course when they drop u most likely won't get any turns with them. I guess that's why they get a turn right after they drop, cause the designers found that they get killed too easily. Plus with all those turns on iskra trying to get them to drop she could die very easily, wasting ur points on the rachets.

So now it's 50 pts for a squad that gets one turn (if they drop at all) at earning back their pts. Ouch, Not gonna use these guys very much. I still like iskra tho