View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2010, 11:04 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Card JPGs and PDFs

Below is a compilation of each wave into one PDF as 3 cards/page, but the above links will help me and others to download individual cards.

See also mathguy's Rectangular C3G cards for printing and FYI Snappleman is working on a program to pick any 3 cards and make a PDF on one page.

Combined PDFs 1 (Master Sets 1-2, Waves 1-5, Public Exclusives 1-4a, Super Secret 1-4):
C3G-All Cards-Mini Background (26.10 MB)
C3G-All Cards-Comic Background (26.77 MB)
C3G-Glyphs & Destructible Objects (7.84 MB)
Combined PDFs 2 (Waves 6-8, Public Exclusives 4b-7a, Super Secret 5-12):
C3G Cards 2 Mini.pdf
C3G Cards 2 Comic.pdf
I put the set 2 PDFs on Google DOCs - anyone can view and download. I still have to update newer glyphs and destructible objects.

Samples:
Spoiler Alert!

Order is roughly in order of wave release, alphabetically by wave, but I finagled some of the cards around to try to get each wave to 3 cards a page. Common cards and UnCommon cards on same pages. In the latest edition, I separated glyph and destructible object cards out to a separate download and added backings to all downloads.

Set 1 Cards/Pages Order:
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2 Cards/Pages Order:
Spoiler Alert!

How I did it (and how you can print just the images you want at 3/page):
Directions for Photoshop CS5 in Windows. Should be the same for CS3/4/5 in Win or Mac, can be done in other photo programs (GIMP, Paint.NET, Fireworks) but commands may be different.
  1. Create a new document - U.S> Paper 8.5x11 300dpi, RGB, 32-bit, white/transparent backround
  2. View\Ruler (Ctrl/Cmd+R). Drag the top ruler 0.175, 5.5, and 10.825. Drag the left ruler to 0.175 & 8.325. Make sure Snap is on (View\Snap). You can save this as a "Template" so you don't have to do this for the each page, only the following steps.
  3. Open an explorer/finder window and drag the three PDFs you want to here
  4. When each "Place PDF" pops up, select "Page" hit "OK" and press enter to place the layer. The popup should come up 2 more times
  5. Menu Layer\Rasterize\All Layers
  6. For each image, click on the layer, select the Magic Want Tool (W), click on a white space, press delete.
  7. Use the move tool (V) and move the layers/images to snap at the upper-left, lower-left, and center-right guides.
  8. Save each page as PNG or PDF. If you have Acrobat Pro, you can combine either the PDFs or PNGs outputted for each page into one PDF.

Last edited by lefton4ya; March 18th, 2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Updated Cards