View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2018, 02:02 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleon's VC Unit Tier List (December 2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd love to hear your Brute Grut strategies!
I haven't gotten to their description yet but, in short, they're essentially a 4 squad with double attack (and base attack of 3). I guess I'll elaborate a bit:

Similar to the Hydra, I think they're nasty with rats. Engage the board, and send them in (well, it's not an unknown strategy with the rats haha, so I shouldn't make it sound like it's unique to them). They can get pretty crazy with Finn/Bahadur's spirit, and also can receive the other spirits too (sans Arktos) of course. Bully makes them good against commons too, if you're not using them to beat down a hero, making them very versatile. Disengage is a bonus. Even with one or two destroyed, you can still setup nice turns with multiple double attacks, throwing many dice.

I just think you're going to kill way more than 65pt. with them a lot of the time. And if not, you're definitely going to get 65pt. of damage out of them at the very least. 8 attacks is nuts - that's gonna be a potential of 24-32 dice, considering bully or height. They remind me of the Hydra honestly.

Last edited by Cleon; December 31st, 2018 at 02:18 AM.