View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2018, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
I realllllllly want to do something with them though.
If we can't make them Outlaws as a class, I'd still like to find a way to have figures based around Jason/Roy/Starfire/Artemis/Bizarro as the "Outlaws" team
Though I don't remember them all working together at any point. ARtemis and Bizarro were a complete different team weren't they?

It's likely we can could do some soft synergy trick to snag the main three in. I Non-Titan Starfire would be interesting but I'm still not sold on the Outlaw class being what ties them together.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.