View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:29 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Looking for recommendations for a TCG

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Well, I had narrowed it down to Star Wars Destiny, Marvel Legendary, or Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle. I was leaning to Star Wars Destiny myself but was thinking that more family members could get involved if I got one of the others.

So I let my LGS decide. They no longer stocked the Harry Potter game. They had some Marvel Legendary stuff but they didn't have the original or Civil War. They had Alien vs. Predator and Big Trouble in Little China. I didn't want to start with those.

So I asked about Star Wars Destiny and he said that they just happen to have one each of the starter decks. He said they didn't have any boosters and haven't been able to get any for a while. He has no idea when or if they'll get more. He said that the arrival of the few Starter decks was a surprise. I figured that I better buy them while I can.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet but I am looking very forward to it this weekend. I'm guilting the wife into playing with me. I held out the two decks and said, "Choose, light side, or dark?" She picked light. Haha, silly woman. She doesn't know the power of the dark side.

Anyway, I wanted to say thanks again to everyone for all their suggestions. I just hope that I can find some boosters soon to go with our decks.

The new Destiny set comes out I believe May 5th, so there will be product soon. Hopefully they have learned their lesson and print 10x what they printed of the original set.