View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2021, 06:27 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Time for some new Approved Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Just an interject. 3d printing is a powerful avenue of access, especially for the hex part of designs but DIY solutions for terrain that are widely available might also be a good consideration.

LOS blockers that have no powers or effects on the figures directly would be great additions as well.
As I stated above, there should be a section for pieces that can be interactive, and a section for passive terrain such as los blockers that have no game effects. I’d prefer not to have plain Jane los blockers fill up the thread as standalone pieces. If there is an interactive piece of terrain that you want to put in that has some effect that comes with some other los pieces in a cool set Id be for that. As an example, I can go on thingiverse and scale just about anything to a hex space and print it out for the game to sit on the board. That in itself doesn’t add much to the game. As a cool set that adds some fun stuff I can see that as a viable addition. I’m hoping that makes sense. There are quite a few cool things out there that can be tacked on to a hex. In general I’m hoping for this to be a 3D print file depository for 3D terrain. While paper craft is fine, perhaps a version of the object as paper craft and stl would be better. With as many 3D printers and printing services out there this is the avenue I’d want to go.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo