View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2021, 10:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post Valkyrie - A HeroScape Fan Fiction

Greetings one and all. Yes, despite everything I've said or thought, I am still here, I am back, and I have written another fan fiction. Let it not be said that this forum is dead just yet.

This fiction is a retelling of the origins of Utgar, before he became a Valkyrie. Yes, I have told this story before. However, because I didn't think I did it justice, because I knew how to do it better, and because that is where my interest was, I have rewritten it. And now I present it to you.

I'm just going to dive right into it. There is a LOT of stuff I'd like to share with you about where my writing was, where it is now, and where I hope it will be. But due to the sheer amount of things I'd like to say, and the fact that most of you probably have zero interest in it unless you are writers yourself () I will spare you the details.

Basically everything you actually NEED to know is summed up in the introduction, which can be found here. Once again, the website is owned by me, devoid of ads or background programs. You can read free of distractions.

Chapter One can be found here. Also note the handy map of the Volcarren which might help during certain chapters. There are sixteen chapters total, and I will attempt to post one every day.

Let the reading commence!

~TGRF.