View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2014, 07:06 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online Season 16 - SIGN UP UNTIL 10/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claim the Flag
Claim The Flag Rules
Each player begins the game with a treasure glyph of Brandar. When placing your army, you must place the treasure on the card of one of your unique heroes, or power-side-up on a space in your startzone.

If you end a turn with a figure on your opponent's glyph of Brandar, you win the game.
1) Just to confirm since I do not believe there is a Treasure Glyph of Brandar. Is that glyph treated as a normal treasure glyph for movement rules? My real question is asking if you have to stop on the glyph when moving onto it (like a power glyph) or can continue moving over it (like a treasure glyph). Also Heirloom's interactions with it may be relevant to this question.

2) Is having temporary control of a figure trigger the victory conditions? (If my opponent's flag is on Marcu and he rolls a 20 do I win if I have Marcu drop the flag where he is?)

3) Do I win if I kill all of my opponent's figures as well? There is no lava and wannok on the two maps, but if there were and my last turn killed my opponent's last figure and then I subsequently died from a backfiring Wannok or lava wound, would it be a draw since noone claimed the flag, or do I win under normal conditions?

4) I don't have the rulebooks on me, and I'm lazy. Can you drop a treasure glyph on a power glyph to intentionally destroy it? If so, that is obviously a problem here.
1) There is a Treasure Glyph of Brandar. Potion, A+1, D+1, and Brandar were the MS3 TGs. So, yes.

2) The victory condition for the scenario is checked after the temporary control has ended, so no.

3) Yes; not sure why that's not in there.

4) No, you can't. However, it probably should say that you must drop your flag if you're carrying it and another TG and have to choose which to drop when you're destroyed.