View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Cookie Cutter Army Discussion and Tiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post

Unknown Guy played this and got 2nd at NHSD 2007 in Dallas of all places, losing only to Revdyer's Sentinels 'n Mass
5x Zombies 300
2x Shades of Bleakwoode

How cool is that?
FYI, "unknown guy" is Aahzmandius. This was the first NHSD even that I attended and it was awesome to see the zombies make it to the championship. I actually watched a lot of Aahz's matches that day (when I had time), he's a great player who brings fun and cool armies to the events. This year he had Greeks I believe at NHSD.
Thanks, Dignan. I should have showed him more respect and looked it up. It's fixed now. I remember being very impressed by his performance with that army. I think he beat R˙chean's 5x Stingers/2x Rats/Kaemon, right?

It's probably also worth noting that prior to that tourney, Sentinels were a mere B- in the power rankings. Revdyer's performances there and at GenCon convinced spider to bump them up to B+.

Which is why it's good to experiment. But Sudema?

Tier 11

This one goes to eleven
Runa 120
Sudema 260
Deadeye Dan 320
Hatamoto Taro 450

It would take an act of god to win a game with this, even in a Win-A-Wave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)