View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2019, 03:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Unit Debate #71 Nilfheim vs Quahon

I've seen both played many a time at tournaments. I've played against them many a time. I've also played with and against them at home games. They both fill their opponents with dread, and are both super lethal in the right players hands. I lean towards Nilfhelm just slightly. The up to 3 ranged attacks along with the substantial 3 attacks from greenscales, all hitting at 3 or above attack dice is where Nilf beats quahon. Not to mention the extra defense die making it that much harder to knock off one of his lifes. Both are great, this is a fun Versus discussion/debate.