View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2019, 08:13 PM

OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness OrcElfArmyOne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Unit Debate #71 Nilfheim vs Quahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Admittedly I could stand to try out Quahon a few more times, but my perspective here is that Nilfy's 6 move and base 5 range on his special are just so, so important. Figures this expensive have to be played defensively, and every extra ounce of positioning freedom is huge in helping accomplish that. It's probably easier for Quahon to set up 3-kill turns, but she has to put herself at just a bit more of a risk to do so. Even if I'm only getting 1 or 2 targets for Ice Shards, I much prefer his mobility (and the extra defense die certainly helps, 5 defense if you keep height is nothing to sneeze at).
Basically this. Quahon’s really good, but Nilf definitely has the advantage (6 move, 5 range, and 4 defense are all huge).