View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2010, 05:05 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Harley Quinn - Design Phase - Opinions Required!!

Ok for my first official Playtest (which is only the Army Test):

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT HARLEY QUINN

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass?
Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass?

Map:
Units:

- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Map: The Broken Skyline
Units: Team 1: Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Joker, Poison Ivy, Two Face VS Team 2: Batman, Green Arrow, Flash, Plastic Man
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass?
Map:
Units:

FINAL ANALYSIS:

As this is my first official playtest I really can't give a great analysis here, but Harley performed fairly well. The Smilex Bomb worked in causing wounds but for the once a game shot it didn't have a real thrill that might have happened if the OM removal worked (luck of the die maybe, or maybe it's too low a percentage ). I honestly didn't have as much fun with her as I did with my original concept but she was still very playable but the AM only came into effect once in the whole game as all other attacks on her were Special Attacks (if she was always up against SA the likes of Flashes Fist Fusillade then I would definitely say we should make the power effect them as well but at the moment I'm not sure).

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; May 23rd, 2010 at 07:59 AM.