View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: My Daughter's Customs

The Flower Agents (2 Nakita Agents repainted pink and purple)

Vydar

Human
Unique Squad
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4

Agent Hero Bonding

Before taking a turn with The Flower Agents, you may take a turn with any Agent Hero you control.

Flower Blending

If a Flower Agent is targeted from range, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, that Flower Agent may not be attacked that turn.

Life:1
Move:6
Range:7
Attack:3
Defense:3

We've playtested the Flower Agents pretty thoroughly now and have settled on 70 points. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get some good pictures in MSE Easy Army Card Creator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; July 9th, 2010 at 11:58 PM. Reason: increased points after some playtesting