View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2021, 10:22 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Honored Soul-Guides (Lantern Geists) - Design

I can respond in more detail to Astro's points later, but for now I'll just say that I still think the version that @NecroBlade and I came up with is the most fun, thematic, and intuitive iteration we've seen yet. I would prefer a couple small tweaks, as seen below:

Quote:
Honored Soul Guides
Jandar
Undead/Unique Squad/Protectors/Medium/Stoic
L1 M5 R1 A2 D4

Last Will
Once per game, before placing Order Markers at the start of any round, you may choose one of your previously destroyed Unique Human Heroes to be the Honored Soul Guides’ Revenant. Remove all wound markers from the Revenant’s Army Card and place the Revenant adjacent to a Soul Guide you control. Before revealing an Order Marker on a figure you control, if the Revenant is not adjacent to a Soul Guide you control, destroy the Revenant.

Guiding Lights
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with the Soul Guides, you may take a turn with the Revenant.

Phantom Walk
Honored Soul Guides can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Or alternately

Quote:
Honored Soul Guides
Jandar
Undead/Unique Squad/Protectors/Medium/Stoic
L1 M5 R1 A2 D4

Last Will
Once per game, before placing Order Markers at the start of any round, you may choose one of your previously destroyed Unique Human Heroes to be the Honored Soul Guides’ Revenant. Remove all wound markers from the Revenant’s Army Card and place the Revenant adjacent to a Soul Guide you control. After taking a turn with a figure you control, if the Revenant is not adjacent to a Soul Guide you control, destroy the Revenant.

Guiding Lights
After revealing an Order Marker on the Revenant's army card and before taking a turn with the Revenant, you may move each Honored Soul Guide up to 5 spaces.

Phantom Walk
Honored Soul Guides can move through all figures and are never attacked when leaving an engagement.