View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2022, 03:46 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Pennywise (Breathing)

Yeah I dig that second direction better. Feels a bit more exciting than just an attack boost.

165 feels low to me given the character, but if you represent this specifically as the Clown from the kids-era, and not the lovecraftian beast from the adults-era, I could see that.

I feel like something more like Relentless would be more of a fitting personality, even though I like the Sadistic synergies. This thing is more of a force of nature, the soul of the city, rather than something that gets pleasure from others' pain. But it's also been years since I've read this, so I might be a bit off here.