Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2015, 09:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Sculpts and Repaints

ARMOC ClONES
The darker washed Armoc Vipers are my clones, matching the paint wasn't too crazy. These clones are also made from greenstuff and Instant mold.

Star Wars Ewok Clone Army
I bought enough Ewoks, and one very expensive ewok glider. I cloned these for the upcoming play test releases of HOSS. I have a hard time pretending some figures are others. I don't mind using proxies, but an ewok needs to be an ewok.

The two ewok gliders on the sides are the clones.

CUSTOM YODA AND BESPIN LUKE SKYWALKER

I made a yoda out of part of a jawa clone I made, lopped his head off and got started with the greenstuff. Sculpted him a custom head, robes, and a cane. Then gave it a paint job and a base. The Luke Skywalker is a modded, painted figure of Kyle Katarn. Picked up for a dollar. Played barber man and shaved his beard with a scalpel knife, then gave him a proper bespin luke paint job.

Hope you guys enjoy, and thanks for looking.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; May 11th, 2015 at 10:33 PM.