View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: orgsbane's repaints and remakes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
I like how you did your touch ups, gives them some nice color for the wolves. The ax sticking out of the sword though looks a bit heavy, is that a sword or a piece of sprue used for a shaft?

I am taking a wild guess but is that a tyranid behind your wolves?
Thanks! And I wish I was that good with little bits of plastic. elvenwizard9 got it right, it is a Lego battle axe cut off. And yeah, it is a little big, but its not very notacable. Cooler than the Kpopesh anyway

And yes, it is! It is a Screamer-Killer (Worst name ever?) from 1993. It is now known as the Carnifex and looks much cooler. I like to call it the Cuddlefex. I'll give you half a cookie for that