View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2019, 01:42 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GenCon 2019 Feedback Thread

This was my first Gencon and it was a blast. Thank you for everyone making Wargameaddict (Derek) and I (Brian) feel like old friends even though we just walked through the door.
I liked the formats for the events I played (4x400, wise-man, main, Heat of the Battle and Assassins). Next year we will stick around for Sunday. I played Silver Surfer in the Flex and thought that he was too overpowered in hind-site (but lots of fun and I didn't win them all). I probably would not play with Marvel again. I like the Heroes only, but I think it had marvel.

I would like to see a CV3/SoV event, and maybe a little more time between events so I can sprint over to the booths. Overall, loved the reverse the whip both days so I had a chance to learn and play armies I did not think of. I like Dok's idea for Chaos above.

I would build 4 small maps for the learn to play with two squads and two heroes for each person (one bonds and one doesn't) . about 250 points. Smaller board makes faster play for them and they can get some more games in. Derek and I can supply some more stuff for new players as well.

Thanks again!