View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:29 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Games Will You Be Purchasing?

I have four recently acquired games on my table, in different stages of play or preparation; the first two are new designs:

1. Big Trouble In Little China played 8 times and currently being tweaked by various bgg FAQ. I have yet to play Expansion 1 The Legacy of Lo Pan Campaign, which I received with my preorder Gold Box, which is not yet available in retail.

2. Quartermaster General Prelude (Expansion 3) was just received. Will play it in two weeks.

3. Alien Frontiers was solitaired to get the rules down. This game had five editions; I have the fourth! Its worker placement with some area control and take that.

4. Silent Death: The New Millennium for which I am reading the massive rules book. After a huge backstory, I'm now up the Page 48, the actual game rules!