View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Fear(Design Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know the character so maybe it is thematic, but 3 spaces away for Face of Fear seems excessive. If one full hex is about 6' across, that means the figure looking into the face of fear is over 12' away. I'd rather see is as an adj. figure effect, then the figure really is face to face with the face of fear.
Well it only really works if he is adjacent since he has no range. What it does is prevents him from using FoF on figures that are at his extreme movement range. I am not sure exactly why we worded this way. I believe Bats came up with the original power wording and I went with that.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey