View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Star Wars Custom Card template...

This is a very cool template! I think the blood should stay as it is, for consistency. If you're planning on these being used for a large number of customs, I would agree with putting the faction name under the title, too.

You actually (unknowingly) took an idea I've been working on and took it to the extreme! The Star Wars template I've been working on is more "traditional" in that it is basically the Marvel template with a few minor changes. I also use the faction symbol behind the text, but larger, lower down, and it fades as it moves upward like the hex pattern on the official cards. I'm also trying to make the hitzone look like the holographic transmissions used in the movies (as opposed to the projection you used), but I haven't quite figured out how to make it look right yet. Besides that, mine don't change anything else. Yours is a like a work of art!