View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 05:16 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
I'd love to hear any or all thoughts from top/great players and spark up some discussion:

@spider_poison @MattserTruckRally @dok @Matthias Maccabeus @lonewolf @ManTrainChooChoo @scaper dude @R˙chean @Hendal @nicktheant @I.S.B.3 @infectedsloth @MajorQ23 @weesel99 @Jexik @NecroBlade @Deroche @fomox @Clarissimus @ollie @Kinseth @Bengi @The Orange Mailman @Mr Migraine @gamjuven @Dignan @CornPuff @southwest ninja @killercactus @RollItOnTop @capsocrates @Sir Heroscape @Tiny Timmy @KaBoomboomBoom

(Orc, Dysole and vegie already commented of course) (DadScaper too, have I ever played you? I believe I have but can't remember what the match was)

(There's also great old players like Kahrma, Jormi Boced, NWOjedi, Revdyer, etc. but I haven't seen them play in a long time and not sure when the last time they competed at GenCon was. Not sure if they still play or think about the game competitively but you all are welcome time chime in)

Sorry if I missed other notable players I'm sure I have, was just listing those I know off the top of my head. There are definitely some I forgot. Also, of course, if I haven't ever played you before and you don't go to GenCon or weren't a part of the New England seen I used to attend (i.e. - if you're from another region and don't attend GenCon but are a strong player) and are good players that still play/discuss, I apologize for not listing ya. Obviously feel free to comment and debate no matter who you are (well, as long as you know the game at least somewhat haha).

Also know that Vegie's Dad and Orc's Dad are solid too, if they want to chime in (do they have usernames?)

Also, I've never played in the online Heroscape scene, but I've heard there are some very strong players whom I've never met or seen play in person, but your opinions are valued to me and I'd like to mention some

@kevindola @TheSparkleInYourWater @Foudzing (I know there are probably others too, those are just the three I know are great players who crush on online)

^Hopefully I'll play you guys one day

Last edited by Cleon; October 16th, 2018 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Took care of it for you