View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2012, 06:09 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Legacy Committee

Well met!

From a recent post/blog:

P.S.: I am pleased that there is renewed interest in the Legacy point system, as evidenced by the recent discussion, and the formation of the Legacy Committee. I will suggest to chas (and Taeblewalker, if he attends) that we use Legacy for this game, and will stipulate its use for games I host for the foreseeable future.

I don't know how much "official" testing/reporting will go on, but, to the extent possible, you have my full support. I will suggest to the rest of The Gang of Four that we use Legacy when they are hosting, but whether they choose to do so is, of course, up to them.