View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2018, 08:46 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

I know i put off the C3V compilation again, but if all the images get scanned, I may use my GIMP Script-Fu to combine the files to 3/page compilation at 600 DPI. However someone else can do as well . What needs to be done:
  1. Scan all the cards and Post somewhere as PDF/PNG
  2. Download all the files
  3. Figure out how you are going to Order them 3/page. I recommend separating Uniques, Common, and Uncommon on different pages for people who want to print multiples.
  4. Use the GIMP to place 3 files a 600 DPI page (crop/clean up scanning issues of white spaces if necessarily) and use my Script-Fu. Best also to do the Basic side of the cards using the "flipped" option of my Script-Fu.
  5. Export each page as PNG or HQ-PDF. Don't use GIMP to save as PDF, use a PDF printer, or better yet save as PNG then...
  6. Print/combine each page to one PDF (using Acrobat PRO to combine is best, or any PDF Printer to "print" all the saved pages to one PDF file).
  7. Upload to Heroscapers/Google Docs, Skydrive, etc.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 7th, 2018 at 09:04 AM.