View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2020, 10:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Playtesting

Currently we are sitting at 12 playtests for Pyria, looking at her from multiple perspectives and multiple build types. So far she has played quite swingily, hitting hard some games, and others becoming such a perceived threat that she gets targetted early. She also encourages counterplay, by giving your opponent a chance to set up in a way that prevents a lucky Twin Flamethrower attack from wrecking them.

All that considered, I do believe its about time to start considering Pyria as about "done" as she could be until its time for final Master Set review. More importantly, this would give the MS a "base" to work from that we can help balance the rest of the MS off of.

Anyone else got any inputs?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.