View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2020, 05:08 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Playtesting

If we're sticking at 4A (which I'm currently still in favor of), I think we're very close to finishing up playtesting on this unit. If we bump her down to 3A, we'll need to do a fair bit more testing. I'm willing to do whichever leads to making the best unit for the set, but there is a significant difference there that we'll need to explore.

Considering the rest of the set is important, but I can't consider what isn't here yet. There is going to be some amount of later designs having to avoid overstepping on the territory of the early ones, which is a shame, but the other way around isn't workable. That said, I do also think we'll have to do some amount of editing once we have most or all of our units in a semi-final state and testing together, as that will reveal things we couldn't have known before. We'll likely have to make changes and run additional tests at that stage no matter what, so if those considerations suggest we should change Pyria to 3A then we can wait and see rather than making a decision now.

I do find caps' point that there aren't really any units like her in the 70-90 point range persuasive--most figures at that mark are synergistic or supportive, not pure attackers. I'll try and run some tests tonight and see how I feel about Pyria where she is now.