View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2011, 01:06 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to card

Note that this name is a work in progress .

This thread will be dedicated to helping other members make custom picture cards (as opposed to Text Cards). Some don't have the time or the ability to be able to make custom picture cards, while others simply can't post them. I have seen many custom threads that have to have their cards in text form, I was even one of them for a time. From being in that position, I realize that most people would find it hard to get someone to help them. Either due to shyness, or the fact that you feel they should offer, and that you shouldn't bother others with your questions. Having received a few pms asking for help making a card, I also realize that it is hard to help with several requests at once. So here it is, the place where anyone can ask for help, and the place where several people can help others...

When getting customs submitted here, I will only take five at a time per person, and five slots available period. So please check here to see if any spots are open for you before you post your custom. You must name the figure you want to use for your custom when you submit it. Also, I hope to have a group of people to help with this, these people will help with the transformation of text customs into card custom. If you become part of this group, then look here to see what customs need cards made for them.

To avoid confusion, if you are interested in making a particular card, then post that you are making a card for [insert name] by [whoeveritis] and check before you post that no one before you has claimed it. Also, you must post the finished card here so that the creator may simply check this thread for his custom, and so that I know when a custom is done.

Card Makers, may I suggest this thread for getting card blanks, master and basic, if you use Gimp.

1) Open!

2) Open!

3) Open!

4) Open!

5) Open!

If you are interested in helping with this project, please pm me and I will add your name to the list.

MCC members list
DanieLoche
Dysole
Mac122
Ninja Status
William099

After a card is finished here, feel free to submit it to 3FG for help ironing out points, text and the rest.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; May 15th, 2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Updated with links