View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2018, 12:42 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Brit-Cit Judge (Just Breathe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
NAME = BRIT-CIT JUDGE

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON
CLASS = JUDGE
PERSONALITY = DEDICATED

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 100

JUDGE
Start the game with a gold/bronze Judgement Marker on this card. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of any Judge you control inflicts a wound on a friendly figure, you may place a Judgement Marker from the card of any Brit-Cit Judge you control on that figure's Army Card.

JURY
Any other figure with a Judgement Marker on their card has the class of Criminal in addition to the class on their card. Criminal figures roll one less die when defending against attacks from this figure, or two less dice if that figure is Common.

EXECUTIONER

If this Brit-Cit Judge inflicts one or more wounds on an opponent's figure with at least one of your Judgement marker on its card with his normal attack and there is only 1 Life remaining on that figure, roll one unblockable attack die against that figure.
Really like these guys - cool to see the Judge faction moving, and being able to call enemies out as Criminals should be a nice help to Dredd right off the bat. Daredevil and Rorschach will really appreciate it too. Red Mist is another - less thematic but still fun - beneficiary, as anyone these guys have Judged suddenly becomes willing to take a Payoff. The 'may' part of it also makes it difficult for your opponent to leverage the Judgement for themselves by opening up Criminal synergies, which is good - I have no need to see Silver Surfer fighting alongside the LexCorp any time soon.

Just one thought I had, admittedly not knowing these guys - would it make sense to make them a tough squad rather than full Uncommon Heroes? I'm just thinking that that would mean that, in a Judge vs. Dark Judge battle, Judge Death would be able to fulfil his potential by picking off squaddies.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================