View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2017, 12:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Enchantress (Amora) II

Interesting. I like the design, especially that she can work with Executioner - having read their bios, it always felt weird to me that they were actively bad picks together. Really cool to see the Hypnotised personality get more use - it kind of feels like that could be a really helpful keyword down the line. My only criticism would be that, other than its bonuses which are cool (and she'll definitely appreciate Hypnotising someone), it's extremely generic - it's hard to get me excited about temporary mind control without a twist considering how much of it is already in the game, and there isn't much else she does except bond with a big guy, which, admittedly, is nice.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================