View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) - Design Phase

Yeah, I would argue along with Scapemage here that martial arts abilities are really just a hugely iconic part of this character and should be represented on the card. I also think the power mechanics are fine for this as is. I do agree the power name needs work, but haven't read anything I think is spot on yet.
I also agree that the theoryscaped cost is waaay too high. He's got 4 life, 4 defense, and no defensive abilities. I think he needs to come down to at least 155, and I could see it going lower, which I'm cool with because I think he's not quite his father's equal.
He does have some nasty offensive potential, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.