View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2010, 05:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Bob, Agent of Hydra: Brainstorming Phase

Human
Unique Hero
Sidekick
Loyal
Medium 5

LIFE 3 (or 4) I think 3 to keep his cost down.
MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3 This Superscape after all.
POINTS 60?

HIDING PLACES 301

If Bob is attacked while adjacent to terrain that is at least 5 spaces higher than his base, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8 or higher, Bob takes no damage ignore all damage that would be inflicted by the attack.

DEADPOOL'S #1 FAN
If Bob is within 4 5 clear sight spaces of Deadpool an opponent's figure, and that figure attacks Deadpool an Insane figure you control with a normal attack and that Insane figureDeadpool takes receives any wounds from that attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, the attacking figure immediately takes receives one unblockable wound.

I don't think we need Hero to Hero specific synergy here, I think that synergy with an Insane figure would make him more draftable, and Deadpool would still be the best choice. Deadpool or the Insane figure doesn't have to be close to Bob for Bob to shoot the opponent's figure, but the opponent's figure does. Also, I think that this power should have the same range that Bob has for his normal attack since it is basically reflecting that. I love how this power will work well with Deadpool's Wisecrack power.

TACTICS OF RETREAT 101
Bob never takes leaving engagement attacks.

I don't know how necessary this power is, and it would be nice if Bob only had two very useful powers.

Below is my rewrite without any red marks.

Human
Unique Hero
Sidekick
Loyal
Medium 5

LIFE 3
MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3
POINTS 60?

HIDING PLACES 301

If Bob is attacked while adjacent to terrain that is at least 5 spaces higher than his base, and at least 1 skull is rolled, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-7, roll defense dice normally. If you roll an 8 or higher, Bob takes no damage.

#1 FAN
If Bob is within 5 clear sight spaces of an opponent's figure, and that figure attacks an Insane figure you control with a normal attack and that Insane figure receives any wounds from that attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, the attacking figure immediately receives one wound.