View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Are you serious??? Are we on this kick again? We never had access with Hasbro and WoTC. So why should we have it with this?

This is a organized group who have gone out of their way to recruit actual people who worked on the last few waves and have begun a great project to continue our game. And all I keep seeing is self-entitled A$$es who believe it is our right to know everything. Well get a fraking clue! We have no right to know what's going on and I'm tired of you people.
Not only have they opened this up to the public, but they are taking members of this community and are also oping it up to random members each month. More than you deserve.

Here's a suggestion, sign up if you interested...then Griff will send you a questionnaire and maybe if you really do deserve it you will be one of the lucky ones chose to work behind the scenes; helping to prolong our favorite game!
Woah, no need to get edgy, I was just concerned for the availableness of this group. I don't see why you are so touchy towards a curious member of this grand community.
Hasbro and WoTC never allowed us to see what was happening for various reasons, most of which are not applicable in this instance.

Now, sorry for hi-jacking this thread so much, but Griffin, I don't suppose I could see on of those questionaires?

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.