View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Floronic Man - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Seems straight forward enough. Though not knowing the character, is there a reason for 6 lives? Kind of looks like Joker 1 with 6 lives/3 defense.

Okay, I just looked him up and see why he has a lot of life. Could his defense be higher based on this from DC Comic Database?
I'm thinking 3 defense and 6 life should account well for his superhuman durability and toughened bark-like skin. I mean, there are no slouches in SuperHeroscape and the toughness of bark only gets you so far.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.