View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Spotter - Design Phase (Need Mini)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm curious about the D20 inclusion myself ... are you planning on making other units called simply "Sniper?"
And, actually, shouldn't it be S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper? Or are you referring to the class of Sniper?

Actually, my dense self just figured it out, both parts of the power will help Deadeye Dan and the d20 will help him exclusively. But, the first part of the power will help S.H.I.E.L.D Sniper, DED and the Omnicrons. I was too focused on the synergy with the S.H.I.E.L.D. Sniper and forgot about the others. That's way cool to include them. However, I wonder how deadly those Omnicrons are going to be with the boost affecting a squad that will get 3 attacks.

Now I still wonder about the snipers being able to shoot at opponent's through walls. You could have Snipers sitting on the ground level inside a castle and a spotter/s up 20+ levels high and letting the Snipers shoot at any approaching figure that be impossible for the Sniper to shoot at. The Spotter isn't relaying the bullet to the target.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; May 18th, 2010 at 12:13 AM.