View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2014, 10:13 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post The Heroscape Codex Vol. 2 is HERE!!

Today, the HS Codex Staff is proud to announce the release of our very first issue.

The revival began over a month and a half ago among a small group. Many others joined soon after, and we found momentum. It was truly a team effort, as we could not have gotten anywhere without the various talents that people brought to the table.

The magazine is available for download here.

I have to concede, since we built the magazine back up from scratch this issue, it may look a bit rough around the edges, visually.With the next few issues, and with your support and feedback, we can make this Codex revival a fitting tribute and continuation of the original.

I encourage everybody to give us feedback on what we did well and what we can improve in every aspect, be it an individual article, or aesthetics, or anything else.

Thank you, and on behalf of all the Codex Staff, I say, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as we enjoyed making it.

Links to threads mentioned in the codex:

Build and Battle

RAGNAROK's Repaints

Soundwarp SG-1's Mods

bonegnasher's Repaints

Last edited by El T; January 8th, 2014 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Link is updated