View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2011, 09:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I would like to nominate my own 77th Infantry Division:

Balance: I have played several games with these guys at home. With their cost for a 2 man squad, they aren't exactly cheap. They only offer 2 attacks per Order Marker but their other powers can be highly beneficial.

Playability: I designed relatively simple powers for here. I wanted them to be more than just meat shields for Soldiers so I added Point Blank Range it give them a little bit of offensive output.

Creativity: I like how they work with the fragile Airborne Elite. Their Point Blank Range is pretty fun as well.

Theme: I think they work perfectly in HeroScape canon. I like what they add to the Soldier faction.

Accessibility: Absolutely! HeroClix DC 75th Anniversary set #001 Easy Company Soldier. Also HeroClix DC 75th Anniversary set #017 Sgt. Rock is the same sculpt.
Being from a new set, this is highly available and I found over 100 in a quick search at the time of this post.

Last edited by tcglkn; February 13th, 2011 at 04:23 PM. Reason: You knew it was coming. ;)