View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2010, 12:34 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
if all you hate is the name, and it is a custom after a book character, that would be like saying you didn't like someone's Harry Potter custom because you don't like the name Harry. It's illogical!
I'm not trying to put words in DaddyScaper's mouth, but it could be partly because it's a character from a book. To use your example, if someone made a Harry Potter custom, I would vote against it, specifically on the basis that it's Harry Potter, because it would feel out of place to me. Don't forget, theme is one of the key things we are judging on:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer, in the op View Post
Theme-Does it fit in the HS universe?
As for me, I also vote NO to review Asmodeus. His points now seem appropriate, but I have been puzzling over exactly how Venemous Bite works for the last 3 hours, and if I haven't figured it out yet, it still needs work.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)